Dave Schmitt has over 32 years’ proven experience in the practice application of civil engineering and leadership skills to direct the multifaceted project. In the early 2000’s, Mr. Schmitt decided to take his professional service in another direction and start his own private practice. In 2006, Mr. Schmitt established Dave Schmitt Engineering and has led it since its inception.
Mr. Schmitt learned early that reputation means everything when providing consulting services. He focuses on providing exceptional work for clients at fair prices and maintaining open lines of communications which helped establish his impeccable reputations as a professional engineer.
Over the past 14 years, Dave has led a variety of development projects throughout the southeast and aboard. Mr. Schmitt is an expert in Land Development, client relations, and Project Management. He also has extensive experience with industrial, commercial, residential, and healthcare projects. His proactive and hands-on approach has earned him the utmost respect from clients and peers alike.
- BS, Civil Engineering, University of Miami
Chris Schmitt oversees the company’s construction management department.
He has over 5 years of experience as a construction administrator. His experience includes the review of shop drawings, field conflict resolutions, monitoring project construction schedules with the client, reviewing project as-built drawings, and general construction administration. Chris plays an essential part in the project closeout process. Preparing and completing documents required for review and clearance of DEP and WMD permits, along with obtaining a project certificate of completion and final acceptance by regulating agencies.
- Over 10 years of financial/billing experience
- I have never had a broken bone and I spend way too much money on Starbucks and handbags.
- Over 30 years of experience in the land development and residential home building industry.
- Her experience includes managing warranty issues, providing field supervision for the site and building construction, preparing agency permitting submissions, and finalizing project closeout documents.
- Duties included administration work.
- Answering phones, data entry has in payroll and invoices.
- Filing papers in binders. Being the face and voice when clients come or call.
- I love being with my kids when off work and also enjoy traveling.
- Over 15 years of experience as an architect and urban developer, designing civil and land development sets of conceptual, preliminary, and final plans, and manage several types of projects, as well as to work on permitting, feasibilities, and due diligence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and Urbanism – 1992, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro – UFRJ/Brazil
- MBA in Environmental Management – 2005, Faculdades Tancredo Neves – SP / Brazil
- Berto likes to travel and reads books, but he also always been a sports person and since very young used to play soccer, basketball, volleyball and lately, tennis. His new challenge is to play golf. “If one day I become as good player in golf as I used to be in basketball, I will be very glad.”
- 4 years heavy equipment operator
- 4 years demolition superintendent
- 2 years site superintendent
- High school diploma
- 30 hour OSHA
- 40 hour asbestos supervisor
- I like to golf